COPYRIGHT © 2020 GA MOBIL.
We believe that your privacy is your property. This is important for you as well as for us. That’s why we protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Gradus-Ars follows a variety of principles in line with global best practices for privacy and data protection.
– We will not sell or pass on your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other information to anyone.
– We will use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your data from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is needed when you create a site registration ID when you join a restricted site. ????
You do not need to enter data more than once to make the site easier to use:
– To quickly search for products, services or information.
– To help us create the content that works best for you, or to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services.
If you do not choose to register or provide personal information, you may still use most of the content of the website www.gamobil.com. However, you will not be able to access the sites or documents that require registration.
If you choose to register, you will be able to choose the types of information you want to receive from us, such as subscribing to various services such as our electronic newsletter. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding products, events or services by email, mail or telephone, you can choose not to receive Gradus-Ars marketing notices.
Gradus-Ars d.o.o. has taken strict measures to protect the security of your personal information and ensured that your choices for the intended use are respected. We take strict security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Gradus-Ars d.o.o. strictly protects the security of your personal information and respects your choices for your intended use. We carefully protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. Never share your personal information outside of the company without your permission, except under the above conditions. In the company, the data is stored on restricted servers controlled by passwords. Your data can be stored and processed in Slovenia or any other country within the EU where our business units are located,
You also have an important role to play in protecting your data. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share it with others.
Gradus-Ars d.o.o. will disclose your personal information, without prior notice, only if required by law or in good faith that such action is necessary for Gradus-Ars d.o.o. or website; in case of protection of the rights or property of Gradus-Ars d.o.o. and its websites and act in circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Gradus-Ars d.o.o., its websites or the public.
Cookies are small text files most sites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet to identify them. The storage of cookies is under the full control of the browser that the user has — it can limit or disable cookies storage.
Group 1: They are required for the site to function properly. They set up when you log into the Customer Portal or interact with any website that opens by clicking on links. We do not need to obtain your consent for these cookies under GDPR.
Group 2: These cookies are used to analyze the visits to our site. Data is captured anonymously. This cookie group is automatically downloaded, and we do not need to obtain your consent under GDPR.
Group 3: These cookies are for marketing purposes and are used to track users when they visit different websites. They are designed to show relevant and engaging ads to the individual user, as well as to prevent ads that the user has already seen. This information is collected in a non-personal form.
If you agree to the installation of all cookies click “I agree”. You can change your choice at any time.
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the user’s preferences and experiences, saves time and makes browsing the sites more efficient and friendly.
Here are some specific examples of cookies:
• to improve the user experience of the website, and show visitors content based on past visits;
• to store choice when creating shortlisted devices and offers, and when comparing them;
• to keep you logged in on parts of websites where sign-in is required;
• to identify device (computer, tablet, cell phone) and to customize the content displayed to your device;
• to monitor the visit, to check the effectiveness of content delivery and the relevance of ads, and to continually improve web pages;
• certain cookies are necessary for the functioning of certain services (f.e., electronic registration of selected packages and other forms of e-commerce, …)